Who is responsible?

The dutyholder is anyone responsible for maintaining and repairing all or part of a property, or who has control of the building.

What buildings are affected?

All non-domestic buildings, whatever type of business is carried out in them. It also covers the common areas of residential rented properties, including halls, stair wells, lift shafts and roof spaces.

Where can I find more information?

Further information on managing asbestos can be found on the Health and Safety Executive website.


To file a report, please complete the form below.

Asbestos Reporting Form