Senior Finance Manager
The finance team are split into the following sections:
- Payroll - The payment of employee wages, and member's allowance.
- Accounts Payable/Receivable - Payments and Invoices to suppliers/customers for goods and services received/rendered.
- Treasury Management - The management of the Authority's cash flow while mitigating risk, including short-term investments, long term borrowing and ensuring funds are available to meet day-to-day cash requirements.
- Management Accounts - Monthly reports produced which include comparison of actual and forecast income and expenditure against budgets, which are used to inform strategic decision making.
- Financial Accounts - The preparation of financial statement and notes which summarise the Authorities transactions over a period of time.